Our continued growth means that we regularly require qualified engineers and staff with the following experience:
- Pattern Makers
- Operators for both vacuum and atmospheric melting
- Multi-skilled finishing operatives for work on dimensionally critical and compliant components
- Welders coded to industrial and aerospace standards
- Machinists with 5 and 7 axis experience
- Radiographers qualified to level 2 and 3 with castings experience (preferably aerospace)
- Laboratory metallurgists
In addition, and subject to prevailing business conditions, we can offer:
- Apprenticeships/Graduate opportunities, placements, internships, and work experience
Castings Technology is keen to hear from students seeking an engineering apprenticeship, graduates, or individuals with specialist knowledge and expertise in casting methodologies or production, who are keen to be involved with major product and process development activities for international casting producers and users.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.